Based on many years of experience, I cater for female patients individually in all areas of gynaecology, senology and obstetrics. Consultation can be conducted in German, French, Italian or English.
In case of emergencies outside practice opening hours, find the emergency numbers of hospitals in the surrounding areas HERE.
- Screening (annual check; cancer smear, ultrasound scans depending on the situation)
- Breast screening
- Menopause counselling
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and alternatives to hormone replacement therapy
- Osteoporosis clarification and treatment
- Detailed contraception advice (contraception)
- Support prior to, during and after malignant gynaecological disease
- Support after surgical treatment
- Incontinence: clarification and discussion of the therapeutic options (conservative / surgical)
Senology - Diagnostics and treatment of breast ailments
- Rapid clarification and treatment of breast ailments (first appointment for a new disease as far as possible always within 48 hours).
- Closely guided support, from diagnosis to completion of treatment (swift outpatient sample taking, breast surgery, hospital care, etc.), in appropriate situations, direct surgical removal of the diseased tissue and simultaneous breast reconstruction with the help of a plastic surgeon.
- Regular aftercare after malignant breast disease according to the guidelines of the Swiss Society of Senology (clinical breast examination, ultrasound scan of the breast, mammography, etc.).
Pregnancy and birth
- Early diagnosis of pregnancy (heartbeat detectable from 6th week of pregnancy)
- Detailed advice on all matters concerning pregnancy and delivery as well as procedure (spontaneous delivery / Caesarean).
- Monitoring during pregnancy
- Antenatal diagnostics: antenatal diagnostics, first trimester screening (nuchal translucency measurement), PrenaTest (genetic examination based on DNA of foetal origin circulating in the maternal blood)
- Detailed and extensively commented ultrasound scans (if wished with documentation of the images on a USB stick).
- Upon request, care during childbirth and during the postpartum period (Hirslanden Clinic, Aarau) in the case of private and semi- private insured female patients. By arrangement for generally insured patients.
- Gynaecological disease operations:
- Hysterectomy using laparoscopy, with or without removal of the ovaries
- Endoscopy of uterus
- Surgery for incontinence problems
- Surgery for malignant diseases of the ovaries, uterus or fallopian tubes
- Breast disease surgery.
- Obstetric surgical procedure (Caesarean section).
What we value:
- Welcoming you in urgent medical situations, if possible, on the same day.
- Providing you with thorough and up-to-date advice in all our specialist fields.
- When you are not our patient but require a "second opinion": being there for you.